- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
- Master Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and take direction from other team members
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Participate in research and co-creation activities for example: workshops
- Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team
- Bring Client brands to life by translating to digital and physical touchpoints
- Use visual communication in the service of advancing strategic business initiatives
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador
- Interact and collaborate with cross discipline teams while creating world-class work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design
- 2 years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- 2 years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design -all digital and physical touch points within the service experience
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio
- Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus
- Design portfolio that includes work for mid-to-large clients
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Demonstrated advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead (and ensure junior staff do the same)
- Growing ability to build strong relationships and earn the trust of the Fjord clients
- Conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought and ambiguous environments
- Sketching and drawing by hand, visualizing, storyboarding.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.