- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Candidates must reside or be willing to relocate within at least 100 miles of the following cities in the Southeast: Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Raleigh, and Washington (DC).
- A minimum of 2 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. OR a minimum of 2 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, Mathematics; equivalent years of work experience; or an advanced degree (i.e. - Masters or Doctorate)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.