- Minimum 5 years experience performing software testing or releated functions within a structured software development cycle
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated understanding of the concepts of unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and regression testing
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Team Foundation Server now ADO or equivalent software for task defect management
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience preparing test cases and test plans
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Experience writing designing automated UI tests
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to design and implement flexible, scalable solutions to a wide variety of problems.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.