*Please note that this is a posting for anticipated future opportunities. The interview process could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results-oriented Sourcing Associate Manager to collaborate with external clients to develop and execute sourcing strategies related to a variety spend areas (i.e. Corporate & Professional Services, Capital, IT, Logistics, MRO, etc.). The focus of this role will be utilizing the Coupa Sourcing Optimization tool.
You will work with Fortune 500 clients to support each company’s business goals while achieving optimal pricing, quality and service levels. In this capacity, you will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas. Specifically, you will:
- Build Events in Coupa Sourcing Optimization with complex cost models, developing scenarios and reports to support parametric bidding across various spend categories
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
- Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with the Procurement Category function.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Mentor sourcing team on stakeholder and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiations and contracting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 3 years in the field of Logistics-related procurement OR delivery from the supplier side
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Coupa Sourcing Optimization (CSO) - specifically building events with complex cost models, developing scenarios and reports to support parametric bidding across various spend categories
- Advanced degree preferred
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to indirect and/or direct categories: Corporate & Professional Services, HR, Travel, Marketing, Capital, Facilities, MRO, Logistics or IT categories
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients
- Strong analytical, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed, solution-oriented selling skills
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Solid multi-phase project management skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing, negotiations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- This position requires travel of approximately 20-30% to multiple customer locations.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Berwyn,PA - Pittsburgh,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant - Midwest
Business & Technology Integration
SAP Ariba Technology Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (vLocity) - Accenture Technology