*Please note that this is a posting for anticipated future opportunities. The interview process could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world
Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results oriented Sourcing Senior Analyst to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business driven projects for Fortune 500 companies. You will work with Accenture team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. Some of your daily activities may focus on data management, supplier management or project management.
- Supports sourcing projects of varying complexity
- May manage small complexity incumbent negotiations
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Supports overall project delivery activities with the rest of the project team
- Provides data, project or supplier updates to project team and customer regarding project status, deliverables, etc.
- Manages/supports execution of deliverables on sourcing projects such as RFx build/management, supplier communication, data, spend/market analysis, negotiation strategy development and execution, etc.
- Ensures completeness of project RFx documentation and provides key inputs into the structure of each project. Performs RFx reviews, analysis and/or data management activities
- Ensures appropriate and relevant peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each project/deliverable
- Works and/or delivers against clearly defined timeline, budget and project/category parameters and targets
- Assist in the reporting of project and category specific savings results to customers
- Provide analytical support for necessary re-sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Individual contributor as a part of a team
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Looks for and suggest continuous improvement measures within area of responsibility
- Support problem-solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Learn/build upon “world class” supply chain expertise (negotiation, strategic sourcing, supplier management) while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Work with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies/customers
- Receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain/sourcing/category management experts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 year of experience in sourcing, procurement and supplier management or supply chain consulting or industry environment
- Post-graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results
- Experience working with customers and suppliers
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel) and presentation software (i.e. PowerPoint)
- Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively, analytically and proactively in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities at a given time
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client and supplier relationship management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.