As a Digital Commerce Consultant, in our Customer Insights & Growth practice you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You will affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive. You will also help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together.
- Apply your understanding of commerce and disruptive technologies in the front office of the client’s sales, marketing and commercial business functions
- Engage with teams on the client’s sales, marketing and commercial business functions.
- Assist with solving client’s problems through traditional Commerce platforms, Adobe and Hybris Open source technologies and cloud-based platform architecture for Commerce Digital store or Digital hub concepts
- Evaluate technologies in the Commerce and marketing space across multiple stages of the project delivery life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Success experience
- Minimum 2 years of Digital Marketing and Sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of Digital Transformation experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with CRM implementations, preferably in a consulting environment
- Ability to travel to US client sites as needed
- You have examples of how you use your creative and analytical powers to problem-solve
- You understand key CRM business architecture
- You’re super clear when you write and speak, and you’re great with people
- Industry experience in at least one of the following: Auto, Retail or Consumer Goods & Services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.