- Understand the ins and outs of Salesforce so you can create the right solution to solve your client’s unique challenge
- Bring forth a consulting mindset that focuses on uncovering client’s business problems and how Salesforce can help address them effectively
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend work-arounds
- Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems recognizing that we remain focused on what provides most business value and helps drive adoption within client organization
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
- Be an effective leader, mentor, and champion of your team
- Help your clients and team stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Bring a learning attitude to the table and look for opportunities to continue to grow your knowledge with the ever-expanding portfolio of SF Cloud Offerings and making sure you are certified on these offerings
- Minimum of 3 years of requirement gathering experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with CRM implementations (Salesforce preferred) with exposure to a minimum of 1 Salesforce implementation, preferably in a consulting environment
Minimum of 1 years of experience working with Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, • Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences)
- You have examples of how you use your creative and analytical powers to problem-solve
- You understand key CRM business architecture
- You’re super clear when you write and speak, and you’re great with people
- You’ve got at least one certification in Salesforce Cloud such as sales, service, marketing and eCommerce (B2B or B2C)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.