- Understand the ins and outs of Salesforce so you can create the right solution to solve your client’s unique challenge
- Bring forth a consulting mindset that focuses on uncovering client’s business problems and how Salesforce can help address them effectively
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend work-arounds
- Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems recognizing that we remain focused on what provides most business value and helps drive adoption within client organization
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
- Be an effective leader, mentor, and champion of your team
- Help your clients and team stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Bring a learning attitude to the table and look for opportunities to continue to grow your knowledge with the ever-expanding portfolio of SF Cloud Offerings and making sure you are certified on these offerings
- Minimum of 3 years of requirement gathering experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with CRM implementations (Salesforce preferred) with exposure to a minimum of 1 Salesforce implementation, preferably in a consulting environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You have examples of how you use your creative and analytical powers to problem-solve
- You understand key CRM business architecture
- You’re super clear when you write and speak, and you’re great with people
- You’ve got at least one certification in Salesforce Cloud such as sales, service, marketing and eCommerce (B2B or B2C)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services