- Adapts existing methods to create alternative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- Interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy
- Work with management to develop Digital Finance strategies by doing the following:
- Helping define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) incorporating robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- Supporting management in implementing end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients as part of the broader Digital Finance strategy
- Helping develop approach to implement digital technology and finance applications to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g., Fintech applications)
- Provide support to management on business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Accenture’s CFO&EV practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of and continuously learn about advancements in regulations, technology and innovations across Finance & Accounting, more specifically, Digital Finance and the broader financial services marketplace.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Working knowledge of data supply chain and Finance technologies
- Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within or supporting clients within the Communications, Media and Technology Industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in revenue recognition and Financial Planning & Analysis
- CPA, CFA, CA, MBA, CMA or experience as an accountant
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance including Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS, Basel II
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Direct experience in creating business change using SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft Financials
- SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft Financials configuration, conversion or detailed process design
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Strong desire to work in the management consulting industry and deep interest in finance
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology