The AFS Controllership organization includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, accounting and reporting, expense compliance, payroll and internal controls functions. The Initiatives & Operations Specialist is part of the AFS Initiatives & Operations Team within the Controllership organization.
- Assist with the tracking, reporting, communication, and resolution of Time & Expense non-compliance.
- Lead suspense management activities and supervise Suspense Managment Associate, working with employees across the business and at all career levels.
- Lead/support special projects across the organization including process automation and optimization efforts.
- Prepare Labor Distributions on an as needed basis to support labor adjustments.
- Support system testing on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for managing and documenting bi-monthly close activities.
- Support merger & acquisition activities.
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- 3 years of relevant accounting experience along with strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Proficient with common PC software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Sites
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate to employees at all levels (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and time manage
- Ability to learn new skills and embrace changes in business operations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Deltek/Costpoint experience
- Government contracting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines