- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
- Lead Interaction Design activities and research-based design practice at a project level
- Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions with team eloquently including effective feedback and direction
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and linemanagement team
- Help to evolve the Interaction Design practice, pulling in state of the art methods from external and internal expertise
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way and lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale
- Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 years’ experience of Interaction Design and/or Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- 2 year of experience planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops
- 5 years' experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- 7 years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- 7 years' experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 7 years' requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and clients
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members
- Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant - Midwest
Business & Technology Integration
SAP Ariba Technology Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (vLocity) - Accenture Technology