Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation expert adept with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. You’re in your element using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP systems. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
• Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
• Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
• Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
• Give clients options for designs using prototypes
• Set up and test the SAP system; understand and apply SAP methodologies
• Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
• Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
• Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
• Minimum 2 years of SAP FI/CO implementation experience
• Minimum 1 year of SAP Finance (FI/CO) consulting experience
• Minimum 6 months of Communications, Media or Technology experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
• You know everything there is to know about SAP Simple Finance S/4HANA processes
• You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
• You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
• You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology