- B.S. Degree required
- 10 years experience
- 5 years cloud migration strategy and cloud application
- Demonstrated experience with cloud solutions
- Must be willing to commute throughout the DC metro area
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and shape an opportunity independently
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google)
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines