- B.S. Degree required
- 10 years experience
- 5 years cloud solutions and strategy
- Demonstrated respective industry-specific experience, knowledge and understanding
- Must be willing to commute throughout the DC metro area
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and shape an opportunity independently.
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google) and cloud migration
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration