Organization: Corporate Functions/Legal and Commercial Services
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Complexity and engagement size will be more significant than for Level 9 personnel
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- Serve as the daily point of contact on the account; this will yield the following responsibilities:
- To manage the account mailbox and delegate, by complexity to the appropriate team member, all SOW/CO/WO reviews and contract interpretation requests that come into the mailbox. Additionally, ensure maintenance of the 2 business day review metric for the SOW/CO/WOs that are received;
- To serve as an escalation point to the other team members on the account;
- To provide coaching and training to the offshore team members, working to develop consistencies in reviews and communications to the internal client and account leadership;
- To support the localization of SOWs as needed to ensure compliance with Policy 68.
College degree required
Minimum 4 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
Advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred
Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
Understands basic contracting principles
Specialized subject matter expertise
Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of Accenture policy and Contract and Commercial Management Processes preferred
Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
Strong written and oral communication skills
Able to apply sound business judgment
Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines