- Originating new sales opportunities for Testing/QA and/or DevOps solutions
- Driving the messaging, value proposition and adoption of automation in testing and DevOps
- Working with; the capability teams, solution architect teams and delivery teams to position sales and solution material to efficiently create compelling responses for our clients.
- Work with clients to understand where they are in their automation journey for touchless automation and cognitive computing principles and demonstrate Accenture capability in helping them achieve their goals
- Technical solutioning of automation strategy within a client environment, and establishing our technology tools and assets to meet customer specific needs
- Leading deal shaping activities for test automation and quality engineering opportunities
- Creating and executing campaigns related to Intelligent Testing and Test Automation services across existing and white space accounts
- Working with account teams and delivery leads to design and propose solutions that meet and exceed client needs
- Minimum of BS in engineering, computer science or related competencies
- Minimum 7 years of significant experience in delivering testing and/or selling testing / automation initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on practical experience in designing and architecting complex test automation solutions for large organizations
- Minimum 5 years of senior client facing experience
- Preferred 1 year minimum of experience in sales of application services capabilities
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Ability to present the value of our solutions to senior level executives including those in IT, Operation, Architecture and Business.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment and exposure to DevOps process and toolchain
- Deeply skilled and experienced in automation best practices and methodologies, including demonstrated knowledge of latest Testing/QA industry trends
- Able to clearly articulate business cases and solutions for automation and testing
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with proposal creation, RFP response development and SOW preparation
- Recent and proven success enabling sales teams to sell Testing/QA solutions
- Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, resourceful and comfortable working in a small team environment where self-sufficiency is essential
- Sets direction and vision and is passionate about Accenture's business
- Develops strong and effective working relationships based on mutual respect and trust
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration