The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients’ most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
The Management Supervisor partners with the Account Director in the development and implementation of the strategic plan. Internal and external communication and service is a key focus of this position. This position will be the conduit for continuous communication between creative, production, database and analytic teams at MXM Accenture Interactive and client stakeholders.
YOUR ROLE: Management Supervisor
- Work with the Account Director to develop and continually evolve the client’s marketing strategy to ensure objectives and cost effective benefits are achieved for the client. Develop and implement test plans and research to facilitate continuous improvement and effectiveness of the provided solution
- Execute and manage various programs associated with client’s strategy.
- Serve as a client contact for identified marketing initiatives.
- Manage projects and coordinate/direct appropriate internal and external resources.
- Build strong relationships with client contacts to improve account retention.
- Work closely with Project Management and Account leadership on all financial processes from scoping of new projects, through execution.
- Identify and help sell ideas for expansion of existing or new initiatives that result in growth of revenue on the client’s account. Continually explore new ideas that will enhance profitability of the client relationship.
- Set objectives, supervise the daily work, manage long-term deliverables, and appraise performance of one or more Account Executives – as needed. Participate in the hiring and training of internal/external resources as needed.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships
- 3+ working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns, CRM, web development, content marketing and app solutions
- Sitecore Platform experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships
- 4+ years working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns, CRM, web development, content marketing and app solutions
- Able to manage and direct resources to aid client in achieving its marketing objectives, while managing a budget and timeline.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Able to work effectively and confidently across departments and at all management levels (internally and externally.)
- Knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices
- Must be versed in digital and conversant in social media
- Confident presentation skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and at least one CRM platform
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration