Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from partners
- On-board new partners onto the product, and support through development lifecycle
- Engage with Engineering to resolve partners issues
- Manage developer inquiries related to the product (gaming)
- Contribute to the development of support knowledge base, responses and processes
- Collect support metrics and produce periodic support metrics report
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 or more years experience in a technical troubleshooting and developer support role
- 3 or more years experience working with: C++
- Experience with Linux operating system and bash shell commands
- Experience with enterprise networking and networking technologies
- Experience working with game engines / familiarity with gaming industry
- Being extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well with a team
- Customer focus with strong communication skills and customer facing experience of a technical nature
- Fluency in Japanese or French is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, inspire and motivate others, while maintaining the teams’ business focus
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services