- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Informatica platform.
- ETL data loads and integration using Informatica.
- Responsible for programming and integration software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures integration as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
- Improves skills in integration products by completing vendor certifications.
- Conduct code reviews and be able to mentor more junior developers.
- Candidate must be willing to reside in/relocate to Nashville, TN for this role
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or similar
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of professional experience (no degree + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 6 years)
- 1-2 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts.
- Must demonstrate competency on any OOP coding language (preferably Java).
- Working experience in coding on at least 1 project.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Ideally have experience with Informatica platforms or have application integration experience.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with JSON, XML, HTML Methods and building RESTful Services
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data integration
- Prior experience in application integration, ETL tools and data migration.
- Informatica Certification or training
LocationsAL - Birmingham,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Jacksonville,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tallahassee,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,SC - Charleston,SC - Columbia,TN - Knoxville,TN - Memphis,TN - Nashville,VA - Alexandria,VA - Norfolk,VA - Richmond,WV - Charleston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager