- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces using Informatica Software
- ETL data loads and integration using Informatica.
- Responsible for programming and integration software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures integration as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in integration products by completing vendor certifications.
- Conduct code reviews and be able to mentor more junior developers.
- A minimum of three years in a professional role
- A minimum of one year of experience with an integration tool such as Informatica, Talend, MuleSoft, or similar
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of professional experience (no degree + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 6 years)
- Must demonstrate competency in any coding OOP language (preferably Java).
- Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Ideally be trained on Informatica platform
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with JSON, XML, HTML Methods and building RESTful Services
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience with ETL tools and data integration
- Prior experience in application integration, ETL tools and data migration.
- Informatica Certification or training and experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.