Organization: Accenture Capability Network, Supply Chain and Operations
Travel Required: 100% travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
Supply Chain and Operations house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where - analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.