- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of the following: Current or prior Management Consulting experience. Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance).
- Minimum of 2 year of requirements gathering experience
- Minimum of 2 years of CRM, Microsoft, Oracle or Salesforce systems implementation experience in one or more of the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance) is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of, Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com preferably development or some architecture.
- A Bachelors Degree is required
Previous experience with:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service and/or Cloud experience is required
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM Salesforce technology Certifications
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with CRM Salesforce functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services