- Managing Active Directory Domains Designing, building and implementing automated processes associated to the management of core directory services
- Designing, building and implementing new Identity and Access Management technologies
- Designing, building and implementing monitoring and security controls
- Building automated reports associated to KPIs of Identity and Access Management technologies
- Assisting colleagues and customers with Identity and Access Management solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Windows Server 2008R2 or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with networking concepts and technologies
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- In depth knowledge of email solutions with hands-on experience in deployment and operations.
- Azure AD Connect experience preferred
- Microsoft Identity Manager experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.