- Adapts existing methods to create alternative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- Interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Healthcare Provider Revenue cycle initiatives, including system implementation, operating model transformation and performance improvement.
- Work with management to develop Revenue Cycle solutions and strategies by doing the following:
- Helping define opportunities for improvement within the end to end revenue cycle process (e.g., Patient Access, Charging and Coding, Billing and collections) incorporating robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence where appropriate
- Implementation or support implementation of Revenue cycle management or patient account solutions (Epic, Cerner, Waystar, Instamed, etc.) as part of a broader revenue cycle management strategy
- Helping develop approach to implement cost take out, labor management, operating model, organization structure or performance management programs.
- Provide support to management on business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Accenture’s CFO&EV practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of and continuously learn about advancements in regulations, technology and innovations across Revenue cycle and hospital/Physician reimbursement, more specifically, cloud-based RCM technologies and Applied intelligence/RPA.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare finance or revenue cycle and/or strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Solid understanding of the Hospital and/or Physician Revenue Cycle functions, regulations, processes, structures, best practices and outcomes.
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Working knowledge of Revenue Cycle technologies
- Financial knowledge working within Provider and/or Payer healthcare markets
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Advanced Degree is desirable
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable
- Revenue Cycle Management and EMR technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with data, reporting, benchmarking, assessment and financial analysis
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Strong desire to work in the management consulting industry and deep interest in financial services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.