· Work in a team environment to provide solutions to complex business problems in the domains of configure-price-quote, sales planning: territory and quota management or commissions.
· Break down business problems into functional and technical requirements
· Creative solutioning in Callidus configuration, reporting, or data integration. Ability to understand and work with process designers jointly define business processes to support after implementation
· Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves scope and complex delivery
· Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
· Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently at a client or within Accenture.
· Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or in Sales Operations for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) including compensation reporting, compensation planning/design, forecasting and quota/territory management
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Incentive Compensation Management, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelors Degree of equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services