- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for a consulting firm
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in implementing NetSuite Financial and/or Supply Chain capabilities (functional)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Functional knowledge of NetSuite and basic accounting to provide system support to users and related third party systems
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices relate to Accounting (Revenue, AR, AP, Close, Consolidation, Reporting, Supply Chain, Tax, Treasury)
- Communication skills to convey issues/explanations to technical and non-technical audience
- Exposure to Advanced Revenue Recognition, Electronic Bank Payments, Multi-Currency, and Multi-book highly preferred
- Ability to project manage, develop, test, and deploy customizations and new NetSuite functionality – must be able to work with system engineers with technical requirements and provide guidance on building custom scripts/workflows
- Build and maintain reports, saved searches, and dashboards
- Experience with Coupa, Blackline, Concur, Anaplan, and/or Salesforce highly preferred
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.