- Must have 2+ years of experience working for a consulting firm
- Must have 2+ years of experience in implementing NetSuite Financial and/or Supply Chain capabilities (functional)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel during the week as part of work assignments
- Functional knowledge of NetSuite and basic accounting to provide system support to users and related third party systems
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices relate to Accounting (Revenue, AR, AP, Close, Consolidation, Reporting, Supply Chain, Tax, Treasury)
- Communication skills to convey issues/explanations to technical and non-technical audience
- Exposure to Advanced Revenue Recognition, Electronic Bank Payments, Multi-Currency, and Multi-book highly preferred
- Ability to project manage, develop, test, and deploy customizations and new NetSuite functionality – must be able to work with system engineers with technical requirements and provide guidance on building custom scripts/workflows
- Build and maintain reports, saved searches, and dashboards
- Experience with Coupa, Blackline, Concur, Anaplan, and/or Salesforce highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Data Science Consultant
Financial Services - Customer Insight & Growth - Consultant - West
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Developer - Digital Delivery (Midwest)
Business & Technology Integration