Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for:
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements.
• Assist in design and development of Peoplesoft applications based on business requirements.
• Upgrade and modify Peoplesoft applications as per business needs.
• Assist in preparing project plan and technical and functional specifications.
• Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
• Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete project within assigned timelines.
• Provide support in system testing and bug fixing activities.
• Recommend new coding techniques to ensure quality and usability
• Minimum 2 years' working in an IT environment to include experience in Object Oriented Development
• Minimum 1 year PeopleSoft Development experience• Bachelors’ degree required or 2 years additional experience in an IT environment
- Practical experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, preferably PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Minimum 1 year PeopleSoft Development experience
- Practical experience with Federal Government systems implementations
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration