As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Reporting Consultant you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Conduct sessions with clients to analyze business reporting requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for clients.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure).
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices in Workday report design and development.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Configure and test reports in the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
- Workday Advanced Reporting certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying reporting solutions to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Existing and up to date Workday Advanced Reporting certification
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.