Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development life-cycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and Cross-Function teams, Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients during their journey to NEW IT to understand, architect, plan, and manage a holistic Agile transformation road map, utilizing Agile principles and leading practices, to support the client's vision & strategy
- Utilize design thinking methods and techniques with our clients to rethink how they deliver value using agile methods, mindsets and operating models to more rapidly respond to dynamic market conditions
- Ability to articulate key differences and value drivers between traditional delivery and transformational agile delivery
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of core Agile principles, methodologies & transformation strategies
- Ability to articulate the value drivers, benefits & challenges of an Agile transformation to c-suite stakeholders
- Ability to define and deliver measurable and lasting transformational results
- Ability to lead and scale large and complex change management initiatives
- Work closely with client executives to transform their technology operating models based on the SAFe Framework and partner closely throughout the transformation journey
- Work closely with clients to empower project leaders with full autonomy to lead
- Ability to coach/mentor client stakeholders
- Play a key role on the leadership team – building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
- Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
- Financial Ownership: Ability to manage project financials
- Ability to originate and develop sales opportunities
- Build strong and lasting client relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing software delivery projects in large-scale environments
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with executing, leading or scaling agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SDLC automated build processes, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery, and the associated software tool sets (Examples: Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience
- Experience leading scaled Agile and transformational cross-functional IT initiatives for Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Experience in DevOps/SDLC automated build processes, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery, and the associated software toolsets (Examples: Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.)
- Agile tool experience (Examples- VersionOne, JIRA, Rally, etc.)
- Any of the following certifications: SAFe Scaled Agilest Certification, Scrum Alliance Certification, or International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) Certification
- Management; successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
- Significant Agile coaching/mentoring experience when embedded within the agile team
- Business Advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution
- Leader/coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative; strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator; executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines