- 4 years of Technical Architecture and relevant experience to include:
- Experience in technical architecture and support activities related to COTS and custom applications
- Experience providing technical application support for Enterprise client-server/database applications
- Experience with Oracle DB, Oracle EBS Application system support/implementations 11i or later
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- Understanding of Oracle applications System Architecture and OS
- Understanding of 12 and later versions of Oracle database
- Understanding of COTS and Oracle EBS Application administration in Oracle HCM Module
- Candidate should be a quick learner that can independently problem solve, balance multiple work streams concurrently, and work collaboratively with the team
- Security+ Certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services