Industry X.0 A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and assetintensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, youll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. Youll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace Defense, Chemicals, Life Sciences, Mining, Oil Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, youll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
In your role as an Industry X.0 GTM Senior Manager within our Industry X.0 team, youll lead Accentures gotomarket GTM in specific industry segments and help our clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital moves into the core of industry where virtual and physical converge. Youll help our clients transform their core operations and enable them to pivot to new products services, experiences and business operating models. The focus of this role will be on digital reinvention of value chains in Life Sciences. As part of Accenture Digital, youll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for managing Accentures gotomarket for Digital Industry X.0 within Life Sciences, working closely with account teams and business services teams to drive origination, build pipeline and achieve sales targets.
- Proactively target existing and whitespace clients and lead the researchpreparation efforts for large Industry X.0 deal propositions.
- Proactively originate and build client and client account relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification.
- Leverage Accentures assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure that the sales value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and effective progress.
- Develop industry focused sales campaigns aligned to the needs of specific industry clients, in areas such as new connected products, connected operations, digital plants, connected workers, connected assets, and analytics.
- Work closely with our product development and offering teams to define our solutions so that they can be incorporated into our vertical offerings and support our productroadmap enhancements, continuous feedback and improvements.
- Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our Industry X.0 proposition with targeted clients tradeshows, researchled thought leadership, client roadshows, hackathons, etc..
- Orchestrate Industry X.0 demand generation activities through leading client workshops, developing sales materials e.g., stage 0 sales deck, POCs, videos, customerready credentials, etc..
- Provide Industry X.0 offering sales support including working with client account teams to define pursuits, supporting sales RFPs, developing differentiated value propositions, solution shaping, commercialpricing and functional requirements, engage offering deep SME or Product Offer Development as necessary.
- Participate in account planning and other ongoing sales cadence initiatives.
- Transition effectively to a Deal Closing Lead andor team to help ensure effective proposal to contracting process, will be involved in Deal Closing as relevant or required.
- Bachelors Degree
- 8 years selling and/or delivering technology and/or consulting services
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in developing or deploying solutions in at least one of these domains
- Digital Enterprise, Internet of Things IoT, Industry 4.0, Digital Supply Chain, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Asset Management, Platform Business Models, Designled Innovation, Blockchain, Digital Workforce
- Minimum 2 years experience developing software or hardware in a highly regulated environment e.g. med device, pharma
- 4 years of Life Sciences experience working with executive leadership in RD, IT, Patient Services, or similar.
- Experience managing the design, build, and deployment of hardware and/or software products requiring Software as a Medical Device SaMD Class I, II, andor III designation.
- Deep familiarity with FDA and EU Software as a Medical device regulations e.g. ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820, and 21 CFR Part 11
- Experience managing the development of patient centric Apps and devices
- Experience evaluating technology solutions and platforms for capability fit, interoperability, and regulatory compliance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.