- Business Analyst Activities
- Lead Role for BA requirements and Design Specs
- Interface with business owners to capture business requirements
- Manage the BRD/Design process to ensure a common approach and method working with Team Leads, Business Units and other Bas.
- Define working BRD/Design docs to capture requirements, mappings, rules for loading and reconciliation
- Analyze all Source Activity Data plus all Master/Static/Reference Data from Markit, SCD and other sources.
- Define Data Quality Rules for Pre-Load Validation
- Define Source dependencies for key cross references and overrides
- Define Transformation Rules to map to SCD Interfaces
- Define Precision Rules for loading of transformed data.
- Define Mapping and tolerances for reconciliation
- Ongoing Liaising with business to resolve breaks and refine requirements
- Perform AD-Hoc data analyses on all data sets using the IDQ EDM tool to deliver insights to business units, MDM teams and other interested parties.
- Build DFS and other interface mechanism to load data into SCD
- Building and Maintaining Port Calcs, Extracts and Dexes in SCD
- Load and Extracting Data from SCD
- Configure and Execute IDQ Migration solution to set up and run Migration WorkStreams and Reconciliations (Training to be provided)
- A minimum of 5 years of Data Analysis experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with SQL
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Financial Instruments
- A minimum of 5 years of SCD Experience including but not limited to:
- Building, executing and maintaining interfaces and loading data into SimCorp
- DEX creation
- Segment Creation
- Que and Server setup to optimize loading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant major, or equivalent level of work experience
- Strong T-SQL Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in SCD including the Data Loading, Extraction and Reconciliation of data
- Experience with Aladdin and Eagle systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.