00687966 Data Science Fraud Risk Consultant
Come join Accenture and Innovate in a company with AI and data analytics in its DNA. Leverage our unparalleled scale, scope, investment and global footprint to solve clients’ business needs. You’ll drive results accessing 750+ industrialized apps and solutions, 800+ analytics and 300+ AI patents/patents-pending, and the Applied Intelligence Platform (API) that combines cutting edge and advanced analytics and automated AI with an integrated suite of leading tools and technologies.
Accenture Applied Intelligence is the world’s largest team in applying data science, machine learning, and AI with deep industry experience to solve clients most sophisticated and difficult challenges. We are a team of experts in data science, data engineering, artificial intelligence and human ingenuity with industry knowledge that spans every industrialized area -- energy, health care, transportation, retail, social media, and more. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with our deep industry and analytics expertise, we enable the digital transformation of organizations, extend human capabilities, and make intelligent products and services a reality. Follow @AccentureAI and visit accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
The Consultant is responsible for delivery marketing analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a marketing, customer and operations analytics context. The key responsibilities include:
• Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
•Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
•Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
•Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
• Project-based analytics including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation, Customer Analytic Record, Next Best Action.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, economics, statistics, and social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing experience in management consulting or industry
- Minimum of 3 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
- At least 2 years experience with predictive analytics tools which may include at least two applications from R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, and Tableau**Travel as required: up to 80%
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities that can will create value and insights for our clients.
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience with analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing Management & Operations, Digital, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis •,Has project management, time management and communication skills necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations •,Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables in a timely manner. •,Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian •,Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture’s deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world’s largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client’s particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space—the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture’s extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers’ technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.