YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of UX design experience (Fortune 500, enterprise B2C/B2B)
- 3+ years delivering UX design solutions as a Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
- 2+ years of experience designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications (Sketch and InVision prototyping experience required)
- An online portfolio or samples of work
- Bachelor's degree in design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience or degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Excellent design rationale, presentation skills, collaboration and analytical skills with the ability to sell your approach and ideas
- Familiarity and/or experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or design guidelines
- 2+ years supporting account or sales teams in new UX business opportunities
- Advanced Sketch and InVision prototyping in lo-fidelity or hi-fidelity; InVision Studio, InVision Design System Manager, Sketch Symbols, UI Guides or Style libraries
- Experience designing with native design system guidelines, components or platform functionality; ex: iOS, Salesforce Lightning
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work with teams and clients to bring strong conceptual design thinking while understanding the importance of adhering to standardized design patterns and implementation considerations
Where You Live: All Accenture/Wire Stone (US) locations; New York / Chicago / West preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.