- Conceptualize and create campaigns/experiences that connects brands with their audiences
- Ensure that our creative team delivers world-class campaign and customer experience work that grows the reputation of Accenture Interactive
- Deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients marketing, communications and user experience objectives
- Inspire the agency and our clients to build creative excellence into everything we do
- Coordinate with the Creative Managing Director and other ECDs to drive initiatives focused on the growth, satisfaction, and quality of the creative team
- Manage creative projects so they are efficient, profitable, and meet the high creative and production standards of Accenture Interactive, while driving constant improvement
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader, and as a member of the account team
- Translate client goals into creative concepts, messaging and deliverables
- Foster a culture for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork, and professional development
- Assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by sound creative rationale
- Actively participate in client engagement relationships
- Be an active participant in the creative community, build the internal and external perceptions of Accenture Interactive, and attract creative talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in visual arts, graphic design, multimedia, marketing, or communication.
- 5 years of experience as Creative Director with an exceptional portfolio of work
- A strong portfolio of brand campaign, and customer experience work
- A proven mastery of creative execution in new and traditional brand channels and mediums
- Demonstrated talent for world-class creative concepting and ideation
- Proven results in pulling through client strategy to tangible results
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and faced-paced work ethic–able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PPT, Keynote, Sketch, and Invision
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Inspiring storyteller with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Proven leadership skills with strong creative management and coaching abilities and ability to attract world-class creative talent.
- An innovative creative leader who will elevate the creative reputation of Accenture Interactive
- A creative craftsman who understands the importance of the details
- A coach who loves to mentor people and inspire creatives and clients to reach a higher level in their craft
- A team builder who creates a positive environment that empowers the team to create inspired work at all times
- An enthusiastic ringmaster who earns the confidence of clients and team members whether in a presentation, a workshop, or a casual conversation.
- A talent magnet who attracts the world’s best creative talent to them
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration