Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Creative Director Job Description:
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications part of Accenture Interactive is an international digital agency located in Basel, Dublin, New-York and Hong Kong Area that deliver since 20 years global and market-based digital initiatives for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies and brands worldwide. We marry the art of creativity with the rigor of science to produce outstanding digital solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspire the agency to reach creative excellence in everything we do
• Direct the creative functions so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals and brand of Boomerang/Accenture Interactive
• Manage the creative function so it operates in an efficient, profitable manner according to Boomerang’s high quality of creative and production standards, while driving constant improvement
• Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader of a creative team, and as a member of the account team
• Ensure that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
• Deliver strategic communication solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
• Listen, understand, prioritize and translate client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationale concepts
• Work with the account and metric analytic teams to establish site functionality requirements, information design and conversion points to pull results through a user experience
• Coordinate with Global Creative Director on external and internal initiatives, to provide status updates, and share creative team goals and achievements
• Set expectations, standards, and foster a culture for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork, and professional development.
• Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions, acknowledging accomplishments, and recommending development opportunities
• With the account lead, assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by sound rationale
• Actively participate in client meetings and foster client relationships
• Write and present cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches
• Lead the process of marketing, concept, design and post-production execution for interactive, web, video, and motion graphics
• Lead design sessions (mood boards, ideations, storyboards, wireframes)
• Develop creative strategy and concepts for client projects and new business proposals
• Ensure adherence to established branding guidelines and oversee development of new brand guidelines
• Instill and apply principles of usability, and user interface to drive optimized user experiences
• Produce style guides and functionality documentation as necessary
• Study the creative marketplace, assessing where Boomerang stands against competitors, as well as our clients’ competitors’ creative work
• Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors (printers, photographers, videographers, copywriters etc.)
• Be the voice of boomerang Experience Design Center in North America
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services