Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Content Strategist job description:
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications part of Accenture Interactive is an international digital agency located in Basel, Dublin, Florham Park, Pune, Mumbai that deliver since1997 global and market-based digital initiatives for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies and brands worldwide. We marry the art of creativity with the rigor of science to produce outstanding digital Experiences for life science clients.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• Define and execute content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs
• Implement SEO best practices
• Manage and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, web usability and business/industry trends
• Generate content strategy and new content development appropriate for the brand requirements
• Inform site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and more
• Perform or oversee qualitative/quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews
• Define information architecture, navigation and taxonomy, user flows, metadata strategies, content matrix recommendations.
• Define key messages based on clinical study and product information
• Creates new content and engaging users across multiple digital channels (e.g. email, web, mobile app, blog, social media, and more
• Identifies KPIs and measure content effectiveness and refine strategy.
• Builds and manages the digital content roadmap, content calendar, documents, and reports.
• Creates and manages editorial guidelines for digital content.
• Performs content audits and design and document content models to develop modular, future-proofed content.
• Develops advance strategies to maximize content and its distribution across a variety of digital channels.
• Works seamlessly with all business units to educate and deliver content strategy within sound marketing standards and best practices.
• Creates and maintains detailed documentation on findings, recommendations, practices and processes.
• Create and manage a network of external creative and medical copywriters.
• Liaise with the eMarketing team to ensure that content is strategy is taking in line with SEO best practices
New business: 20%
• Provide Content consulting on pitches, workshops and other new business projects as required, thus ensuring a strategic approach
• Work closely with, and be available to, the respective business development teams in pursuing new business leads and converting client briefs into booked projects
• Support the business development team with strategic input, client meetings, presentations and proposal writing
• Own the storyline and content creation for strategy-focused pitch and new business presentations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Merchandising / Product Development and Sourcing, Sr Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Scientist
Posted 2 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Health & Public Services Finance Consultant
Posted 2 days ago