YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 10+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 12+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Internet, marketing, and/or management consulting (consulting, agency or client-side) experience with a focus on the digital space
- Proven experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of audience identification, target market planning, user research, user-centered design principles and digital customer behavior
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training other consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from Director, VP, to C-level; comfortable being able to quickly join the client leadership team and immediately add-value
- Comfortable solving problems through a hypothesis-driven approach
- MBA a plus
- WHERE YOU LIVE: Chicago area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.