- Assist in developing business strategy, operating models, and communication plans that foster efficiency, consistency, and scalability in the management of supplier relationships.
- Develop the execution roadmap, key milestones and timelines for implementation of business strategy.
- Maintain a knowledge base of suppliers, their core capabilities, contacts, and price points to ensure ongoing awareness of the marketplace. Drive identification of suppliers who can deliver required products and services at the best price and in compliance with the terms and conditions required by Accenture.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers to optimize Accenture’s financial and risk profile; manage agreement status and renewals globally.
- Maintain privileged access to global and local representatives of IT Suppliers by establishing high quality collaborative relationships.
- Leverage supplier relationships to drive ongoing resource investment in Accenture, to assist in supplier escalations, and to ensure adherence to required service levels.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier assets that assist sales teams in identifying and selecting appropriate suppliers.
- Implement training and communication plans to ensure stakeholder awareness of supplier capabilities and utilization of supplier assets.
- Establish governance model including key management dashboards and key business metrics.
- Assemble, rationalize, negotiate and execute agreements
- Manage significant daily influx of supplier related requests and escalations
- Manage incoming stakeholder requests and license inquiries
- Supplier Enablement (delivering suppliers with appropriate commercials and assets to support global initiatives and programs)
- Teaming Readiness (Are we/our suppliers ready to respond to an opportunity tomorrow?)
- Capability Readiness (Do we have access to suppliers with the required coverage, competencies, and pricing?)
- Relationship Readiness (Do we have executive and field level relationships we can count on?)
- 360˚ management (Are we aware of the full scope of our supplier relationships and communicating to all stakeholders?)
- General experience managing projects and timelines, communication and collaboration skills/responsiveness, and demonstrated ability to learn quickly and solve problems are key requirements for the role
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5+ years in IT technology sourcing and contract management
- Minimum 5+ years in vendor/partner and project management
- Demonstrated experience building/maintaining executive level relationships
- Experience with licensing and support of Microsoft software (highly desired)
- Analytical skills for reporting/communicating license/support entitlement, usage, and projections
- Business planning/project management experience, ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to navigate strategic supplier/client relationships
- Ability to work independently to deliver results against agreed-upon objectives
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.