- Use your proven advisory or management consultancy experience to lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of both legacy and current/emerging digital technologies.
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders, influencing transformation decisions to decouple legacy effectively & efficiently and building supporting documents.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the business case, application assessment and systems development/migration lifecycle, and provide advisory services.
- Architect and design solutions that help customers solve their business problems by leveraging their existing investments in legacy systems and data through intelligent adoption of emerging technologies and approaches such as Microservices, APIs, Big Data, Data Lakes, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, Cloud etc. ensuring speed to market and agility for our clients.
- 10+ years scoping and delivering technology services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a consultancy or advisory team.
- Required experience in architecting, designing and delivering solutions using Cloud, Big Data, API, DevOps, AI technologies.
- Experience in leading large-scale modernization initiatives in application and data areas
- Agile project management experience
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience leading diverse teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager