Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Business Analyst offers functional and in depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives.
- Utilizes problem solving and analytical skills to support current processes and assist in the creation of process improvements
- Comfortable with leading projects from start to finish
- Demonstrates an ownership mentality with objectives and overcoming challenges
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare experience
- Prior health insurance, medicaid and or claims processing experience; including ICD 10, CPT and HCPCS
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexibility and ability to handle a variety of assignments in various stages at the same time
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.