- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years working within a formal software development lifecycle
- Minimum of 2 years working within an Agile development process
- Minimum of 2 years using application lifecycle management software, such as Azure DevOps or Jira
- Minimum of 2 years managing stakeholder communications and expectations at the management or leadership level
- Minimum of 1 years serving as an RTE within a scaled Agile framework OR a minimum of 2 years serving as a scrum master within a scaled agile framework. - SAFe RTE or SPC certification
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office
Influencing the actions of persons not within the RTE s direct reporting hierarchy
Microsoft Azure DevOps formerly VSTS or Microsoft TFS
- Experience managing solution roadmap and strategic planning across multiple program increments
- Project Management training and experience
- Mortgage industry knowledge
- Accenture Delivery Method training and experience
- Systems thinking experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.