Accenture’s Customer Insight & Growth group keeps the customer front and center in our thinking, in name and in practice. We leverage our vast Accenture network combined with our unique ability to channel our process engineering, creative, analytics and technology platform skills into effective solutions that bring measurable value to our clients. Our ultimate goal is to help clients identify and accelerate growth opportunities within their businesses.
If you want to significantly impact the customer experience and be at the forefront of front office transformation, then Accenture’s Customer Insights & Growth practice is the place for you.
As a Manager in Customer Insight & Growth, your responsibilities could include:
- Creating and shaping industry-leading business transformation solutions and delivery teams that differentiate clients from their competitors
- Providing subject matter expertise to senior clients on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Developing deep relationships with clients and becoming a trusted advisor to senior leaders including the C-Suite
- Driving internal practice development, business development opportunities, and proposals to both existing and new clients
- Leading customer experience-led business transformation for a client’s enterprise, impacting multiple functions
- Advising clients on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client decision makers and supporting business development efforts
- Engaging with clients to design the future operating model and/or technology roadmap for their marketing and sales functions
- Leading Design Thinking sessions as an approach to solving client and industry challenges
- Managing delivery of project team’s workplans, status reports, and all deliverables
- Working on projects such as Customer Experience Optimization, Digital Marketing Strategy & Campaigns, Personalization, Contextualized Interactions, Trade Promotion, Commerce, Digital Content, and other initiatives that impact how companies’ market, sell and provide customer services
What are we looking for?
- Confident individuals who have comfort with ambiguity and aren’t afraid to test & learn new ideas (that sometimes fail)
- Experience leading a team of consultants and delivering results which exceeded client expectations through creative and breakthrough solutions
- The ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Flexibility and the foresight to prioritize work based on impact to goals and outcomes
- Self-motivated, independent individuals who have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and organizational skills with senior levels of an organization
- High energy, self-motivation and the leadership to inspire and motivate others
- Desire and ambition for new challenges and growth opportunities