- Minimum 3 years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C or Life) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams
- Experience with Project team delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Data Science Consultant
Financial Services - Customer Insight & Growth - Consultant - West
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Developer - Digital Delivery (Midwest)
Business & Technology Integration