Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Support projects of varying size across Accenture Scientific Informatics Services portfolio spanning Research, Clinical, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance. Typical projects include one or more of the following: R&D IT strategy, organizational and change management, business process optimization, technology implementations, post-merger integration, etc. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) to develop creative insights and solutions at a client or within Accenture.
• Demonstrate highly refined analytical, communication and written skills and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in group settings.
• Adapts existing or defines new methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine and implement solutions to strategic and operational questions that drives value for clients
• Direct client and internal team interactions to ensure strong project performance as well as personal growth.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Sciences or a related field
- Minimum 3 years combined Life Sciences industry and Consulting experience
- Deep understanding in one or more of the following: pharmacology, biologics, genomics, cheminformatics, translational science
- Understanding of research / laboratory processes and methods, assay workflows, data management and data curation
- Proficiency with business analysis and process design/re-design within Research / Early Discovery
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following: knowledge mining, scientific data curation, target profiling, drug repositioning
- Technically savvy and/or interest in working with technology as part of identifying and delivering solutions to clients
- Understanding of bioinformatics market / bioinformatics software market
- Experience with scientific software/ knowledge management solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.