Support projects of varying size across Accenture Scientific Informatics Services portfolio spanning Research, Clinical, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance. Typical projects include one or more of the following: R&D IT strategy, organizational and change management, business process optimization, technology implementations, post-merger integration, etc. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) to develop creative insights and solutions at a client or within Accenture.
• Demonstrate highly refined analytical, communication and written skills and the ability to work effectively, both independently and in group settings.
• Adapts existing or defines new methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine and implement solutions to strategic and operational questions that drives value for clients
• Direct client and internal team interactions to ensure strong project performance as well as personal growth.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Sciences or a related field
- Minimum 3 years combined Life Sciences industry and Consulting experience
- Deep understanding in one or more of the following: pharmacology, biologics, genomics, cheminformatics, translational science
- Understanding of research / laboratory processes and methods, assay workflows, data management and data curation
- Proficiency with business analysis and process design/re-design within Research / Early Discovery
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following: knowledge mining, scientific data curation, target profiling, drug repositioning
- Technically savvy and/or interest in working with technology as part of identifying and delivering solutions to clients
- Understanding of bioinformatics market / bioinformatics software market
- Experience with scientific software/ knowledge management solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago