Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
• Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
• Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
• Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
• Run the workstream and/or project activities you’ve been given
• Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
• Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
• Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
• Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
• Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration