- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
- Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
- Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo….
- Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
As a Technology Consultant you will be:
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Helping to define and deliver SAP roadmaps and solutions
- Delivering client-facing advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Contribute to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within your functional or industry area of expertise
- Analyzing technical and functional integration requirements
- Building and applying technical, industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevancy.
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of SAP Supply Chain hands-on skills
- Minimum of 6 months of recent and relevant automotive industry experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
- S/4HANA experience
- Project management
- Experience within eWM, IBP, PLM, Transportation Management,
- Agile - experience and certification preferred
- Design Thinking exp
- Innovation Leonardo
- Demand Driven Supply Chain concepts and implementation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration