Finance & Risk – Credit Risk Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Leading and/or supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory.
- Helping clients solve practical business problems through the use of emerging and innovative technology solutions.
- Developing and maintaining contact with clients, serving as a trusted advisor on new trends and best practices, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understanding business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering solutions that support industry and client best practices
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Identifying and supporting business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Managing engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Leading, developing and supporting our resources
- Contributing to the practice’s growth plan, supporting the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Driving initiatives around market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
- Experience within the following: credit risk operating model; strategic credit risk capability assessment; credit origination processes, credit process controls, =-credit risk data management, data architecture design, including impact of BCBS239; data sourcing approach / strategy for changing regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in large-scale risk and/or finance infrastructure transformation