Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Works closely with client Project Lead to plan and execute data studies and analysis
- Applies advanced analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of complex finance data with a focus on developing the strategic use of the data and improve program effectiveness to support sound business decisions
- Manage and manipulate data sets including defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and data visualizations
- Defines detailed criteria for analytics and making authoritative recommendations using study results
- Develops and implements a wide range of new and innovative quantitative methods for modeling and forecasting
- Defines data requirements and analytical techniques
- Prepares executive briefings to support decision making
- Apply analytical, technical, and writing skills to support facilitation, analysis, modeling, and documentation tasks