The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
- Configuration: configure PLM applications based on the functional and technical designs
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, process extension based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the code.
- Deployment / Implementation: Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan
- Documentation: Document the configurations
- Validation Tests: Conduct unit testing and functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data
- Maintenance: Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements.
- Reporting: Progress status and issues.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%
- At least 6 months of professional experience programming in Java or Java related technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Responsibilities of the PLM Java Programmer Analyst may include Configuration configure PLM application based on the functional and technical design. Deployment Implementation Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan. Documentation Document the configuration and architecture. Validation Tests Conduct unit testing and functional and integration testing, including preparation of test casesscenarios and test data. Maintenance Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements. Programming Write new, or modify existing, process extension PX based on physical design andor programming specifications. This includes documenting the PX code. Reporting Progress status and issues. Meet travel requirements, up to 80.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,IL - Chicago,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.